Lakeland Leisure Park
The first time you glimpse those craggy mountains and sparkling lakes, you’ll understand why the Lake District is so adored. Having your very own holiday home means that you can come back again and again to a place you really love. Get to know all the unique quirks and secret treasures of the surrounding region, and grow yourself some roots among a friendly community.
This 150-acre holiday park is just 20 minutes from Lake Windermere – it really is a stunning setting amid these idyllic landscapes. When you’re not out exploring the delights that the region has to offer, there’s plenty to do on park; from playing a board game or taking part in our owners' events, to spending time enjoying a family meal. You can join in the fun for no extra cost at owners’ exclusive parties, events and clubs.
Nothing beats returning to a place you know really well. Time away together is precious - a chance to have fun, recharge and connect. Owning a static caravan on a Haven holiday park means freedom to get away whenever you like. Spend more time with the people who matter and make the most of every chance to escape. Invite family and friends to stay and while away the time any way that you want. There's no rush because there's always next time.
Lakeland Leisure Park is the fastest growing park in the Bourne Leisure estate and has had over 8 million pounds worth of investment over the last couple of years! Making this the ideal site to own your own Holiday Home.
- New for 2018: Refurbished bar and restaurant
- Catch up with old and new friends in our Owners' Lounge, bar and restaurant
- Enjoy a range of sports and events on our satellite TVs
- Take in the view on our lakeside decking
- Children-only area to keep the whole family entertained
- Enjoy a leisurely dip in our private owners’ pool
- We organise a busy owners’ schedule with lots of social events including Wine Club, Experience Days and Party Nights to keep everyone entertained