With a warm welcome, a beautiful setting and in easy reach of all the main tourist attractions, the central fells, and also the shopping towns of Kendal and Barrow, it’s little wonder that so many visitors return time and time again. So, if you want your own little piece of Park Cliffe to come back to, why not consider indulging yourself with one of the luxury caravans or timber lodges.
A holiday home gives you the freedom to escape whenever you choose; no more trying to book last minute breaks only to be disappointed, no more airport queues, your country retreat is always there for you and your family.
With a long season stretching nine and a half months from March to mid December, there’s ample opportunity for plenty of holidays and short breaks throughout the year. With a great selection of holiday homes, all with the same high standard of furnishings and fittings, central heating and home-away-from-home comfort.
The caravans and lodges are set in a quiet area of the park, separate from the main site but still within easy access off all the facilities on offer. With the beautiful setting enjoyed at Park Cliffe, you’re sure to visit your own ‘room with a view’ again and again.
An abundance of wildlife such as squirrels, roe and red deer, foxes and birds surround the park and Park Cliffe has been awarded the prestigious Gold Conservation Award for their work in protecting the natural environment!
- Stunning views over lake Windermere and the fells and mountains beyond
- Easily accessible and yet offers a peaceful, tranquil retreat from the hustle and bustle of everyday life
- Set right in the heart of the stunning Lake District
- Modern facilities for both adults and children
- Winner 2016 Cumbria Holiday Park of the Year
- Gold Conservation Award Recipient