Ruda Holiday Park
If you’re looking for a beach holiday in the South West then Ruda in Croyde Bay is the place for you. Sun, sea and sand. That’s what holidays at Ruda are all about. And as an owner, you’ll get to come back time and time again during the ownership season. Nestled on the beautiful North Devon Coast, just steps from spectacular Croyde Bay Beach, Ruda is the full package when it comes to choosing a holiday home destination.
When you buy a caravan at Ruda Holiday Park, you’ll be able to enjoy all of the region’s fantastic attractions – including charming Croyde Village and family favourites like Combe Martin Wildlife and Dinosaur Park.
When you’re not out exploring, you’ll enjoy access to all of Ruda’s facilities each time you visit. Cascades Tropical Adventure Pool is a hit with all ages while the pleasure fishing lake and on-park surf shop mean you can keep active and make the most of the outdoors. You’ll also find plenty of evening entertainment on offer, from relaxing meals in The Coast Bar to lively shows and games in the Atlantic Blue Entertainment Lounge.
The park's setting needs to be seen to be believed, as it's nestled in the North Devon Coast Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- Whizz down the 230ft slide into the Cascades Tropical Adventure Pool
- Hire a board and catch some waves at the Off-Shore Hire Shop
- Enjoy fun-filled shows in the Atlantic Blue Entertainment Lounge
- Feast as a family at Coast Bar and Restaurant
- Wrap up dinner at the Fish & Chip takeaway
- Dine in style at Al Largo Italian Restaurant