Todber Valley Holiday Park
Imagine waking up to rolling countryside views… That's the life you can enjoy as a holiday home owner at Todber Valley. With your own rural retreat, you can truly relax and unwind whenever you like, as Todber Valley is open to owners all year round.
The ultimate countryside retreat awaits at Todber Valley Holiday Park. If you’re looking for a rural retreat to return to when you want to get away from it all, look no further than this gorgeous park in Clitheroe, Lancashire.
Ideally situated close to the Yorkshire Dales and the Lake District, you’ll find endless walking opportunities nearby. Discover the history of Skipton Castle or visit the Brontë Parsonage Museum for an educational day out – there are local attractions for all ages.
After a day exploring, there’s nothing more welcoming than enjoying a meal in the restaurant or sipping a drink in the beer garden as the sun goes down. With occasional entertainment at the weekends and in the school holidays, you’ve got all the ingredients for a perfect Todber Valley holiday home.
- Set in countryside location
- Area of outstanding natural beauty
- Peaceful setting with local towns nearby
- Watch the kids swing about the adventure playground
- Sip a refreshing beverage in the beer garden
- Get competitive and make new friends on the recreational sports field
- Have a kick about in the super sports field
- Pop into the handy convenience store for your everyday essentials