St Minver Holiday Park
Enjoy the best of both worlds at St. Minver Holiday Park, set in stunning woodland grounds but just a stone’s throw away from some of Cornwall’s award-winning beaches. Make the most of caravan ownership at St. Minver and spend your holidays exploring nearby attractions such as the historic Tintagel Castle and the quaint fishing villages of Port Isaac and Padstow.
When you buy a caravan or lodge at St Minver Holiday Park, you’ll get to enjoy the best of Cornwall time and time again. Set in the woodland grounds of an old English manor house, this picturesque and peaceful setting is the perfect place to escape to throughout the owner’s season.
The sands of Daymer Bay, Polzeath and Rock Beach are all within easy reach and you’ll find plenty to explore in the nearby town of Padstow. Or if you fancy stretching your legs, the charming village of St Minver is just a stroll away.
- Relaxed atmosphere with coastal walks nearby
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- Have fun in the heated indoor pool with toddlers' pool and fun water activities
- Take a moment for yourself in the sauna
- Sip a cocktail at the Showbar Entertainment Club or a latte from Costa Coffee
- Wear out the kids at the outdoor adventure playground
- Rainy days aren't wasted with the indoor softplay area