Crantock Beach Holiday Park
Own your own slice of heaven by buying a caravan or lodge at Crantock Beach Holiday Park, just minutes from the bustling Cornish resort of Newquay. With a fantastic beach just steps away, it's the perfect location to own a holiday home, with an 8 month owners' season, from 1st March to 11th November.
Nestled next to the Gannel Estuary on one of Cornwall’s most beautiful coastlines, Crantock Beach Holiday Park is the perfect destination if you’re thinking about buying a seaside caravan or lodge. The spectacular setting is one you’ll never tire of, and the park’s proximity to some of Cornwall’s best beaches and seaside resorts makes it one of the most desirable destinations for ownership.
Owning a holiday home at Crantock Beach Holiday Park means you can return time and time again and enjoy the fantastic facilities and fabulous location. Just a few minutes’ walk from the National Trust run Crantock Beach, you can spend endless days on the sand watching as the turquoise waters of the Gannel Estuary mix with the azure blue of the sea.
- Put your skills to the test with our nine-hole crazy golf course
- Keep the kids entertained in our adventure playground
- Find your competitive streak in the amusement arcade
- Our Fish 'n' Chip Takeaway is the perfect accompaniment to the sea views
- Picnic and barbecue area for those long summer nights